Job Title: Project Manager - Multiple Positions Available
Location: Alberta and Ontario
You will be responsible for working with various members of the operations team to manage projects from proposal through execution including management of estimates, budgets, schedules, performance, changes, and invoicing. You will be responsible to interface with a variety of customers and suppliers to ensure that jobs are completed successfully.
- Ensures Health, Safety, Security and Environment (“HSSE”) is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times. Ensure that HSSE project metrics meet standards.
- Assists with or leads the preparation of bids and proposals including interfacing with customers and suppliers to determine project costing as appropriate. Ensures that deadlines are achieved.
- Development, management and communication of project budgets and schedules.
- Management of client stakeholders, team members, or contract personnel.
- Responsible for the creation, management and delivery of project documentation and deliverables.
- Ensures timely and accurate invoicing and support to collections as required.
- Responsible to communicate with team, clients and management in a timely and effective manner, including communicating progress, risks, expectations, time lines, milestones and other key project metrics.
- Responsible for managing suppliers and orders as required.
- Responsible for setting and managing client expectations on assigned projects.
- Maintains proposal tracking system and ensures it is kept up-to-date.
- Other duties and tasks as appropriate to the needs of the business.
- 3-5 years relevant experience in a similar role in the construction industry
- PMP designation preferred
- Previous industry experience is a valuable asset
How to Apply:
- Send your resume to email@example.com
PLEASE SEE OTHER POSITIONS AVAILABLE AT ADVANTAGE TOWER