Job Title: Professional Engineer ("P.Eng.") - Multiple Positions Available
Location: Alberta and Ontario
You will be responsible for design, analysis, documentation and implementation of towers and associated structures including guyed towers, self support towers, monopoles, foundations and other site works including greenfield site designs, structural tower analyses ("STA"), etc. You will be responsible to interface with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that jobs are completed successfully.
- Ensures Health, Safety, Security and Environment (“HSSE”) is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times. Ensure that HSSE project metrics meet standards.
- Civil and/or structural design, analysis for tower projects including new tower designs, tower modifications, STAs, foundations, shelters, cabinets, cabling, etc.
- Preparation and issuing drawings for review, fabrication, construction and as-builts.
- Professionally seal designs, drawings and documentation as required by APEGA (Alberta) and/or PEO (Ontario).
- Development, management and communication of project budgets and schedules.
- Management of client stakeholders, team members, or contract personnel.
- Responsible to communicate with team, clients and management in a timely and effective manner, including communicating progress, risks, expectations, time lines, milestones and other key project metrics.
- Responsible for setting and managing client expectations on assigned projects.
- Other duties and tasks as appropriate to the needs of the business.
- Bachelor's degree in either structural or civil engineering
- 5 years relevant experience in a similar role in the construction industry
- Professional Member (P.Eng.) in good standing of either APEGA (Alberta) or PEO (Ontario) will be required.
- P.Eng. standing from other jurisdictions may be considered where the applicant can show that they would be eligible to join APEGA and/or PEO.
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Experience with GUYMAST or comparable is an asset
- Previous tower industry experience is a valuable asset
How to Apply:
- Send your resume to email@example.com
PLEASE SEE OTHER POSITIONS AVAILABLE AT ADVANTAGE TOWER