Job Title: Drafter - Multiple Positions Available
Location: Alberta and Ontario
You will be responsible for creating and modification of design drawings and associated documentation along with the implementation of as-built, red-lines and other markups to drawings. You will be responsible to interface with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that jobs are completed successfully.
- Ensures Health, Safety, Security and Environment (“HSSE”) is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times. Ensure that HSSE project metrics meet standards.
- Creation and modification of civil and/or structural design drawings for tower projects under the direction of a Professional Engineer.
- Preparation and issuing drawings for review, fabrication, construction and as-builts.
- Responsible to communicate with team, clients and management in a timely and effective manner, including communicating progress, risks, expectations, time lines, milestones and other key project metrics.
- Responsible for setting and managing client expectations on assigned projects.
- Other duties and tasks as appropriate to the needs of the business.
- 5 years relevant experience in a similar role in the construction industry
- Expertise in AutoCAD is required
- Previous tower industry experience is a valuable asset
How to Apply:
- Send your resume to email@example.com
PLEASE SEE OTHER POSITIONS AVAILABLE AT ADVANTAGE TOWER